PETZL® - Sm'D LIGHT ASYMMETRIC TRIACT-LOCK® CARABINER
Ultra-lightweight carabiner made of aluminum to reduce the weight of the equipment.
H-profile for optimum strength/lightness ratio and to protect markings from abrasion.
Asymmetrical D-shape particularly suitable for connecting descenders or lanyards.
Fluid interior design limits the risk of stable points and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
Keylock® system prevents unintentional snagging of the carabiner.
Hole for connecting Tibloc or Micro Traxion-type devices, limiting the risk of losing them.
Triact-Lock® triple-action automatic opening lock.
- Large axis resistance: 22 kN;
- Small axis resistance: 8 kN;
- Open finger resistance: 7 kN;
- Opening: 18 mm;
- Weight: 55 g;
- Color: black;
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use;
- Warranty: 3 years;
- Petzl reference: M39A TLN ;